Thursday, August 09, 2007

Rick Owens White Leather Coat

Ok--so I went to my first Rock Concert in the fifth grade. I told my mom we were going to see Billy Joel, but really we went to see Billy Idol. His one pair of leather pants and black eyeliner made me weak in the knees since Generation X. I took one look at my vital Idol and I knew . . . even at the tender age of ten, that we were destined to be together. And so I've been saving myself ever since (er) for Billy. While all my friends are now dreaming of setlling down with CPA's and doctors, I'm still waiting for that white wedding with Idol. And instead of some cupcake nonsense farchactat dress, I'd wear this white leather Rick Owens jacket with ribbed collar, wrap styling. Mad Max inspiration and belted waist closure. New With Tags & Retailed for $2935. In a size 40 and priced at $1300. Take just one look and you'll want more, more, more. For further information or to purchase, please contact: thegang@decadestwo.com








No comments: