Thursday, October 01, 2009

READ ALL ABOUT IT: D2 WOWS THE WIRES

Color me psyched: while surfing the web this morn in serach of style scoops, I couldn't help but notice that news of D2's NY cameo had traveled fast. Both Paper Mag and NY Mag ran super stories on our second pop-up shop shop, which will open its doors to the public on October 2-4, at KiKi de Montparnasse, 79 Greene St., NYC. Thanks a million billion!



Meanwhile, back on the left coast, I had to post these pants. I know, I know--I've been anti-metallics since Pink and Shakira both rocked the same chain dress at the VMAS. Enough already with looking like a nickel. A girl wants to win an Oscar, not look like Oscar. Gauntlet throw to the wind, I drew my line in the sand. No metallics.
But then I saw these babies and remembered every rule has an exception. I mean, these are Balenciaga stetchy metallic copper pants. Yep. Stretchy metallic. I don't even know how they crafted these pants which could only come back from the future. Except that the technology for fabrication is on point--they are comfy like sweats but cool like chaps!
Balenciaga woven copper pants. In a size 44 and priced at $450.
For future information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com






No comments: