Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MOLTO MISSONI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that rains have come, it's time to finally admit: Fall is officially here. The time has come to get pack up my itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini's and break out the brown boxes stuffed to the gills with cold weather wear.

Truth be told, fall is my favorite time of year. I'm from the east coast and nothing makes me happier than a slight chill in the air. Gives me an excuse to rock my cutest, thickest, plushest, wide knit, giganto sweaters. Some girls collect stamps, some collect sweaters. What can I say . . .

A good sweater is like the adult version of a security blanket. It wraps you up and keeps you cozy. And, in the case of this Missoni sweater, also keeps you lookin' good.

*Missoni 100% cashmere geomtric pattern knit short sleeve sweater. Approximately a size Large. In mint condition and priced at $650.
For further information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com

No comments: