Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GOTTA GETCHA GUCCI ON!


Ok, I don't even know where to begin with this bad boy.

  • It's so f*in chic I just don't know what to do with myself,
  • it's large enough to tote the kitchen sink, the dog and a filing cabinet around town but not sooooo large that it looks like you've really got a piece of luggage on your arm,
  • brown is so much more luxurious than black,
  • it's got the perfect mix of hard (gold studs) with soft (suede fringe),
  • it's super duper luxurious because it's snakeskin but its not too chichi fancy that you would worry while wearing it,
  • and the two ornate golden Gucci crests are so adorable I don't know what to do with myself (though frankly, I would have them taken off of the bag and would then use one for a keychain charm and give other to my manfriend to keep his keys on too. but her not go for it. But I think its cute.) Whew . . . how about that for a bullet point presentation :)

*Authentic Gucci Large Snakeskin Hobo Handbag. Priced at $1820. For further information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com

No comments: