Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GUCCI GOLD!


Gold, gold, gold . . . I love lil' bullion. Of all of the soluble and edible metals, gold is my favorite. Apparently, when too much of metal is ingested, it can cause an allergic reaction (and did win allergen of the year--who knoew doctors in a conference were so much fun) but I CANNOT see how gold in any form could do a girl any harm. I mean just try convincing me that too much of this Gucci dress could be anything but a good thing. Crafted with gold sequins, sheer gold mesh and and gold flame paillettes at the skirt, this skirt is going to set a new gold standard if you catch our drift . . .
*Gucci gold sequin halter dress. In mint condition and in a size 6. Priced at $4000. For further information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com

No comments: