Tuesday, January 13, 2009

THIS JUST IN: Chanel Lucite Necklace



Every so-often a piece comes in that is sooooooooo chic, I snatch it away from those girls downstairs and post it on the blog, before they can say "Slow your roll down, Mary!" It's true--I'm always looking out for my online ladies-wink.


As we all know, accessories make or break a look. How many women have become famous due to rubber bracelet or a teacup chihuahua? So, I was killing myself looking for the perfect piece to complement your garments--a collection staple if you will, instead of some bling 'n bauble. And then, I spied this choker from Chanel. And the heavens parted and the angels sang and everything was right once more in the D2 blogosphere. Whew.


*Chanel amber lucite baroque choker with blue beaded detailing. In mint condition. Box included. Priced at $700.


For further information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com

No comments: