Thursday, January 08, 2009

FOR YOUR BLOG ONLY: Chanel Fall 2006 Boucle Jacket

It's been a long time since I've blogged about the French power house. But I didn't want you gals to think I'd let you start off the new year in a Lagerfeld lurch and I knew I had to come with something super special to ease those Chanel cravings. So, I combed the racks until I with came up with the perfect piece, available to you only through the D2 blog. With no further adieu, here it is in all it's Gallic glory. Just call me your pusha man.


*Chanel Boucle Jacket with multi-colored threading, bow tie at the neck, diagonal button closures and signature fringe edging. In a size 36. From the Fall 2006 collection. New with tags. Priced at $2100. For further information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com




No comments: