Monday, January 18, 2010

SWEET SALVATORE!


Maybe its the new year. Maybe its the fact that I'll be turning . . . um . . . 23, yeah, 23. Okay 26. 29 and that's my final offer. But I've decided to start incorporating some classic pieces into my ensembles. There's no reason to look like Lady Gaga took a page from my fashion spread every single day. Besides, sometimes a bustle and a leather tube top is a bit much at the bank. I meant to start with say a sweater set, but when I say this Ferregamo hadnabg--I knew she was my beginning in classic chic. I mean, even an east coast preppy would adore this baby, straight to the Harvard club!
*Salvatore Ferregamo black boxy handbag with golden metal horsebit clasp. Priced at $500. For further information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com

No comments: