Thursday, December 24, 2009

JAZZED ABOUT JIMMY!

Dear Santa,
I hope that this letter finds you well and hopefully H1N1 free. I hear its a real doozy. This year I just want to say that I have been a really good girl. As per usual, I will ask you for a pony, but understand if you cannot wrap and pack a baby horse in your big red tote. That said, I am slightly jealous of your seemingly bottomless bag--I desperately need something chic, suede and sizable enough to carry all of my essentials which may include at any given point in time a picolo, a mini pomeranian and a clementine. Or two. So, if you have to forego the pony (again!), then maybe you could hook me up with this Jimmy Choo bag. It's got style, it's got sass and it really suits this lass.
xo
Lizzy @ Decadestwo

*Jimmy Choo large brown suede bag with golden metal hardware and smooth leather trim. Priced at $1200. For further information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com

No comments: