Thursday, December 31, 2009

EQUESTRIAN ELEGANCE!!!

Ok, it seems like the majority of this week's posts have been a sort of homage series to the jacket. It's true that I have a soft spot in my heart for a chic coat or cover-up. I'm mad for blazers, sport coats, windbreakers, moto jackets, the whole shebang. In particular, I'm crazy for any piece that looks as if it just came off of some impossibly chic east coast girl who spent her summer showing in the Hampton Classic. Basically, it's National Velvet chic. So when I saw this jazzy jacket from Balenciaga, I had to show it off. Crafted in a moldy monied tweed and accetned with nouveau riche rubberized trim, this baby is a blue winner for sure!
*Balenciaga tweed blazer. In a size 38. Priced at $2000.
For further information or to purchase, please contact: lizzy@decadestwo.com

No comments: