Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PUFF MAMA










I've been cranking the T.I. & Rhianna track and it's been making me nostalgic for New York winters in the 90s, when I'd throw on my NorthFace puffer and grab my day-glo Sony walkman with Bose headphones and I'd ride the 1/9 , listening to my favorite Black Uhuru tape. So, in a moment of remember-when, i'm bringing back quilted down, ladies. Puffers as done by Stella McCartney and Costume National, that is. Less Starter jacker--more starter wife. So, throw your hands up in the air . . .

***Costume National black puffer vest with fur trim. In an Italian size 40. Priced at $330

***Stella McCartney avant-garde puffer jacket. In a size 38. Priced at $510

for further information or to purchase, please contact: thegang@decadestwo.com



No comments: