One of the best things about wearing yellow is that the color will have you crooning you all day long, not to mention the constant serenades of your peeps. We find being surrounded by sound quite charming. So much so, that we'd still like to sing the world a song--and buy them all a coke. And a smile. Here's a list of our favorite yellow inspired tunes tunes to croon while wearing this super chic, super light, 60's inspired ruffle adorned dress with beige grosgrain shoulder strap by Malandrino--the same style as seen below on uber fab Garcelle Beauvais. In a size 40 and available for $500. For further information, to purchase, or to send us some of your favorite little yellow ditties, please contact: email@example.com SOLD
1. They call me mellow yellow . . .
2. Here comes the sun . . .
3. Yellow bird, up high in banana tree . . .
4. Goodbye yellow brick road . . .
5. There a yellow rose in Texas . . .
6. The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed . . .
7. We all live in a yellow submarine . . .