Friday, August 29, 2008

STAFF PICK: ME!







D2 Staffer: Me Me Me!
Birthsign: Virgo (Today is my birthday! Throw your hands up for August 29th!)
Currently Spinning On My Record Player: Francoise Hardy, The Tubes, Amma~Old is Gold
Pick: Ralph Lauren Black Crocodile "Ricky" Handbag***
Fall 2008 Trend: Country Life
Best Country Mouse Moment: Gardening with my parents at their country house in the Hamptons. There's something about this handbag that reminds me of throwing my grandfather's old sweaters around my shoulders with my mother's gigantic sunglasses on my head, piling into the Volvo station wagon with my brother and running over to Round Swamp Farm to pick out fresh peach & raspberry pies.
Favorite Ricky's: Ricky Ricardo, Ricky Lee Jones, Richard "The Rickster" Schroeder
***Ralph Lauren Black Crocodile Ricky Handbag finished with Italian Hardware--Originally retailed for $16,995 and Priced at $5500. for further information or to purchase, please contact: thegang@decadestwo.com SOLD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That bag is ultra fab, I want it!